Wednesday, June 21, 2006

All My Life

It was not so long ago
when I thought I'd never meet someone like you.
Wrong was I, thinking I'm in control
Believing I'd never fall.

All my life I thought no one would
melt a heart like mine, a heart so cold,
a heart hardened by the past,
protected by shields so vast.

Slowly I was falling
without even knowing.
Only to find out too late
I have no choice but to accept my fate.

I could dream, I suppose
forever, I could hope
there will never be any 'us', that's our destiny
so I wake up to reality.

I lied when I said
I didn't love you,
that my feelings for you
are through.

I lied
not because I wanted to
but because I love you
and I still do.

I wouldn't do a thing to hurt you
but I just have to let go.
I can't hold on much longer
'coz for us there's no forever.

I love you - those three words have my life in them.

3 comments:

Mohan said...

Love is...
What makes a fallible man audacious
Good times, bad times
Easy times, tough times
It comes in an instant
n lasts three days after forever
That's what love is.

Love never asks u before it lands and conquers ur heart like a beast transformin ur blood cells into love cells and multiplyin itself as if u r effected with luvancer.

At last, i would like to say only one thing that fate may pluck the flowers but not its fragrance.

Nani said...

Love is best seen as devotion and action, not an emotion.
Love is not exclusively based on how we feel.
Certainly our emotions are involved, but they cannot be our only criteria for love.
True devotion will always lead to action - TRUE LOVE.

Anonymous said...

hey u ar handsome really and that site and thoser love words ar fantastic